Gifts for a King 'Historic Gift of the Magi'
Though many people know the biblical story of the legendary gifts of the Magi, told in the Gospel according to Matthew, few have experienced the extraordinary scent of frankincense and myrrh. These fragrant resins, used by ancient Greeks and Romans for medicinal and religious purposes, can be enjoyed on your evening fire or as incense. Our set of three mango-wood chests also contains the third gift of the Magi: gold. Here, delicate flakes of 23-karat gold are presented in a handblown glass ball. Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Frankincense is from Boswellia sacra trees in the Dofar region of Oman. Myrrh is from Commiphora trees found throughout the Arabian Peninsula. The chests are crafted in India.
- 2.4 lbs
- Each box (3): 3" L x 3.5" W
- Frankincense, myrrh, 23k gold in glass. Mango wood and brass chests.
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts -- not for children under 3 years.
- Keep away from children and pets
- Packaged & shipped in USA.